Friday, March 11, 2011

Irreconcilable Differences

So there comes a time in life when you realize...things just arent working out. You give and don't get anything in return. You continue to put your time and energy into something, and realize it is going no where. It fights back for no reason when you just want to love it.

Sadly...this is where I am right now. With my face! My freakin' face. I wish my face could like get an apartment on the other side of town and figure out if it wants to stay in this relationship with me or not instead of just acting out all the gotdamn time.

For like the past two weeks, it has just been insane. Maybe that is why I have not been blogging. My nights are spent researching remedies and right now, anything short of a face transfusion is not going to make me happy.

Yeah, yeah, yeah...I get the whole natural hair face break out war. You allow your hair to grow naturally with no chemicals. You put natural oils in your hair, your hair gets longer and as a big F' you, your face becomes jealous of the relationship you now have with your hair and reacts like a big freakin' teenager.

I just pray, pray, pray, it will recover and one of the 17 things I have tried in the past month will work. Because if I have to walk around with the scars of what this face did to me, only because I grew some freakin' rock star awesome hair, I just don't know if I can continue the relationship.

I'm not even going to go through with ya'll all the stuff I've tried. But if you have any suggestions on something to try, please comment. Comment now, you better. Don't go keeping no secrets when you see me crying our for help. Save my face!

I did get in with one of the best determatologist in DC, however, the appointment is 2 months out almost. And I fear, by that time, I will be straight paper bag status. UGH! I'm frustrated.

Wish me luck...that my mini-remedies will work until I get in with Dr. Magic Face. Pray for my face, that it learns to love me again.

No comments:

Post a Comment