Sunday, March 6, 2011

Biker Chicks

The weather is finally betting warmer and I'm thinking me and mini me will be doing a lot of this...
Looking super cute in our fashion accessories? Or riding bikes?

I say both! I have been wanting a pink Schwinn old school for some time now, and since Santa purchased the little one's radio flyer, I'm definitely getting one. I plan to spend my spring and summer working on my fitness...the cute way. Bike riding!

When I first moved to DC, I had sold my car back so I wouldn't have a note, and only had a bike. I lived close to the metro so to work I would ride my bike, but to go like grocery shopping or even sometimes to the gym, I would ride my bike. During this time, I'm sure you can imagine...I was in the best freaking shape of my life. Mostly because I couldn't fit that many groceries in my book bag i wore during riding and because I was getting so much physical exercise with the walking/riding.

I'm going to try that again. Though I live in the boonies and can't ride my bike to the grocery store...or even if I could my grocery list is so extensive I can't carry all that crap in a back, so I will still be driving. But things I can do are park far away from the entrance. I can also get off the train a stop earlier and walk a longer distance to my office. Me and K can go bike riding after work and on the weekends. Or enjoy strolls, one of our favorite activities anyway.

I plan asap to get in and stay in the best shape of my life. And to get my pink Schwinn...just like this one; wish me luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment