Sunday, March 13, 2011

Capris and Lace

Pass or fail?
This is something I've playing around with in my head for a minute. I actually want to go with shorts or roll the jeans up even higher and do fishnets and pumps. Even in the summer time. I'm thinking its a pretty hot style. I'm just really loving lace and fishnet stockings right now. And even the lace tights. I just really can't get enough of then and want to wear them with everything. I've really never been into hosiery until recently. I typically hate socks, stockings, tights, and most undergarments all together. But the sexiness factor of leg lingerie has been selling me lately.

It was a kinda cold night in DC the other day when I wore this out, so I didn't go too high on the pant legs, but next time...who knows where I'm going with this style. Stay tuned.

No comments:

Post a Comment