Monday, July 28, 2008

28 weeks

Hey Lil' Mama,

You are 28 (+) weeks and Mommy is getting so excited! We have less than 11 weeks until you get here and sooooo much to do.

New for Mommy...you are now a kicking, moving, rotating machine! Whenever I put my hand on my belly, you touch it, or rotate and its so awesome! Its like we have our own little way of communicating! Daddy seems to think you are just getting big in there and don't have room and don't like people invading your space. Even in the morning when he puts his arm around me, you kick his elbow, lol. Too cute!!!

Mommy passed her glucose screening (diabetes test) so I can continue to eat as much cake and ice cream as I want. Very funny, I love ice cream now, and birthday cake. Only birthday style cake with lots of icing! I can't wait until your baby shower so we can order the sheet cake from Ms. Janet!!!

New for you, you are getting bigger and bigger. You are almost 3 lbs now! Your brain is developing and me and Daddy think you are going to be a genius. Also, you hair is getting longer. Mommy thinks you are going to have pretty thick hair just like her (whenever I let it grow, lol).

They also say by this time you should be rotating to a head down position. I'm sure you a way ahead of the curve on this and probably are where you need to be...or that may be all those movements I feel.

Anyhoo, only a couple more weeks before we get our 3D ultrasound and will be able to see your pretty face up close and personal! I can't wait.

2 comments:

  1. ooooo A 3D picture ! I can't wait.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aunt Donna (Jersey Aunt)August 2, 2008 at 12:27 AM

    Hi Brandiss and Ty,

    Kennedy is really getting big. I scrolled to the last ultrasound and it is absolutely amazing to see this beautiful little girl developing every day.
    Tyrone, I love the hat!!

    ReplyDelete