Tuesday, July 15, 2008

25&26 weeks...Mommy's Rant

Hey Kennedy, my love!!!

I would like to apologize for you because we have not written in 2 weeks! Mommy has been dying to write to you but has been waiting for Daddy to bring home the camera so I can post the new preggo pictures I have of us. Its been a while since you have seen how big you have made Mommy and I wanted to show you.

I also BEGGED Daddy to write to you. He promised he would but in a day or 2 we would be on week 27 and still...nothing. I'm not sure what is going on and I want you to fuss at him when you are old enough to read this.

So, because I don't want you to suffer, my sweet baby, here are your updates.

You are now getting bigger and bigger! They say you are about the length of a very large cucumber, but I can feel you are larger than that! Mommy can feel you all the way under my ribs and all the way down to my pelvic bone. You are about a pound and two-thirds and 14 inches (or more).

You can now hear pretty good, so I'm sure you heard me tell Daddy to update your blog. You move a lot more and Mommy loves feeling it! Mommy has been having some pressure/pains in her hips and legs recently it hard for me to walk and lay down. Its kinda tough, but I know its all worth it for you!!!

Your Mema was here last week and brought you some cute onesies!!! In our favorite colors...pink and brown. I think it helped to convince Daddy those were good colors to use for your things. Daddy and I registered for your things last week and hope we get all of them!

Also, your Grandma is here this week and brought you some cute things too. You are going to be really fly!!!

Anyhoo, I hope you Daddy will put up some new pictures...or else, Mommy may have another cryfest!

I love you!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment