Friday, August 8, 2008

30 WEEKS! OMG!

Kennedy! Mommy is at 30 weeks...with less than 10 weeks to go until we see your pretty face! You have no idea how much emotion this milestone brings up in me. I'm so ready to see you and crave holding you in my arms, I dream about you at night...and I'm also nervous because Daddy and I have so much to do before you get here.

Daddy and the boys are going to work on your room next weekend. Mommy just has to figure out how it will be decorated. Daddy also bought a new car this weekend! It was a LONG time coming, but we really needed a back up car for when you come (or in case you get tricky and come early). I feel so much more calm knowing we have a larger safe vehicle for you.

This week, they say you are stealing calcium from me, but I don't mind, I'll share. You are building strong bones right now so you be healthy. You are also getting bigger and bigger and Mommy can tell because my belly is poking way out there (i'll have Daddy post a new pick). You are almost done cooking for the most part, but your lungs and heart and steadily getting strong with each day you are in there.

Mommy can feel you moving around so much now and you are so strong. We wake up about the same time everyday and I can feel you getting ready for the day, lol. I love being able to feel you move and see my belly move with you. I love you so much and can't wait to hold you in my arms.

1 comment:

  1. Make that 6 to 10 weeks left! You never can be to prepared. I can't wait to see Kennedy too!

    ReplyDelete