Monday, September 29, 2008

My baby's room!






















Kenny!

Mommy and Mema had been BEGGING Daddy to put pictures of your fabulous nursery online, so today after my walk, I decided I better go ahead and post these pictures before you actually get here, lol. We love Daddy, but he can be a bit...um...slowful with things. I can't wait until you get here so we can both put the pressure on him, lol.

Attached are the pictures of your stroller and car seat, swing and bassinet/pack and play. You'll probably sleep there before you go to your room for a while. Also are pix of your fabulous room, I can't wait to take picture with you in here!

Tomorrow Mommy has her 38 week check up! Ugh!!! I'm so excited to meet you. I've been wanting you to come early, but your Granddaddy had to have emergency surgery yesterday. He's doing much better, but he's going to be out of commision for a little bit and Grandma has to take care of him, so its okay if you wait a little while longer.

1 comment:

  1. Hey Kaila has that bunny! She loves it. She beats it up, but loves it none the less.

    ReplyDelete