Wednesday, September 24, 2008

DIALATE ALREADY!!!!

Mommy's not screaming at you Kennedy...she's screaming at her cervix:-) I had my 37 week check up yesterday and nothings happening. You are exactly where you are supposed to be, head down, low, locked and loaded. Mommy's body is just not opening up or thining out as soon as I hoped it'd be.

I hope to have you sooner than later. I've never craved anything or wanted anything more than to feel you in my arms and count your perfect little fingers and toes and kiss your sweet little plump lips. I'm very anxious and I know I'm driving your Daddy crazy but I can't help it. I want you to stay in there as long as you need to of course, but I want to hold you and talk to you so bad.

Yesterday, Mommy went to the hospital and Nikki had her baby! A 8 lb little boy named Daivon. I'm sure you guys will be fast friends as you will only be a couple of weeks apart. Though I'm extremely happy for Nikki, I'm sooooo ready to not be the only one pregnant. I've been walking and trying to get things moving. I have your fabulous bag packed (courtesy of Mema:-) I just have to pack my bag and we are ready to go.

I keep hearing stories about people having contractions and false labor, but other than a few Braxton Hicks here and there, you having been taking me through it. Which I love, and appreciate, but some sign labor is close would be great too:-)

I guess, worst case scenario we have 3 weeks until we meet, but if you want to surprise your Mommy early...I'm sooooooooo ready! I can't wait sweet baby!

No comments:

Post a Comment