Saturday, September 13, 2008

35 weeks...where have Mommy and Daddy been!























Hey Lil Big Mama!

I know, I know, Mommy and Daddy have been terrible with blogging. You are 35 weeks and we have missed a few weeks. Basically you have just been getting Bigger and Bigger and moving lots!

News...Your Mommy is on official maternity leave. We couldn't do it anymore. I think 8 months is good though...we did well for ourselves, lol. Now I have time to sleep and get things ready for you...which doesn't typically happen because I am too sore and tired, but the idea is nice, lol.
You Daddy and I also finished your nursery, I will have him put pix and video of it on here. Its soooooo amazing! I know you are going to love it. Its a dream room for a girl! Its different shades of pink with hints of brown and lovely!

We also had your baby shower (pictures below) and you got lots of awesome gifts from our friends and family. Though of course Mommy was stressed leading up to it, it all turned out really well. We had so many people come from in town and out of town and it was awesome. We got almost everything we needed for you, lots of diapers, especially good.

Mommy is soooooo ready for you to come. I think you are ready too. Mommy has her next Dr appt next week and hopes they say I am a little dialated and the date is getting closer.
I love you soooo much and we are now ready for you too come!

1 comment:

  1. WOW - Only 30 days and I'll be a grandma!

    I can't hardly wait to hold you and kiss you and smell you and count your toes and . . . i'm sorry , I'm having a moment here. See you soon Kennedy

    Love
    MeMa Franie

    ReplyDelete