Thursday, October 2, 2008

10 Days Left!!!









Hey lil' mama!

I'm 38 weeks, that means you only have less than 2 weeks left. I had my Dr. appt Tuesday and because your Mommy is over anxious to see you, we may induce next weekend if you don't come. Me and Daddy are going to try to wait for you though, but I'm soooooo excited to see you. If you come on your own though between now and then, that'd be awesome! I know you want to see me too!!!

Me and Daddy had my preggo photoshoot thanks to Auntie Deanna. I wasn't going to do it because my belly has gotten sooooooo stretched out of control, but she reminded me you will most likely be our first, our last, our everything, so I need to capture the moment.

I think Daddy did really good on the photos! And I touched them up to make them look even better. We are a great team. I can't wait til you come because between me and Mema, you will have more pictures than you know what to do with.

I can't sleep as usual, I think you have made me noctornal (only sleep in the day). Either that or Daddy's snoring has got increasingly worse. We will def be putting him out once you come because we will need our rest, lol. I let him snore it up for the most part now and go to sleep when he leaves for work.

I love you...and I can't wait to see you...its getting sooooo close Kenny!

No comments:

Post a Comment