Sunday, June 8, 2008

21 Weeks (Daddy Edition)


Kennedy, Its me Dadddy, Just wanted to let u know whats been going on this week. Mommy wants me to look at what fruit u resemble this week, and all that good stuff but thats not daddy edition. So heres my account. Daddy starts a new job tomorrow. Im praying its the perfect fit so I will be happy and stress free when you get here not like Daddys old job. I felt you moving around in there for the first time too, very crazy. What you got going on in there? There BETTER not be no boys in there with you!..just practicing. Cant wait for you to get here. We saw your ultrasound a week or so ago, and you look just like me. Mommy thought you had big lips, but I told her u didn't..your mouth was open, though and that is just like your mommy , ALWAYS yappin, :). well I'm gonna get some sleep, because your mom will wake me up at about 3:30 for a cheeseburger or something crazy, lol.....If you can remember, Daddy likes to sleep at night, so you look out for your old man. Good night babygirl....I'll talk to u soon.
PS I attached a picture of your mommy and my wedding, you were there, ( in her belly) and all your family was there too, they cant wait to meet you.

Daddy

No comments:

Post a Comment