Thursday, June 12, 2008

Platinum cost me 22!!












Kennedy! You are 22 weeks and getting bigger and bigger. Today was the most awesome day, because Mommy felt and saw you move! I was in class at work and you were moving like crazy. And then I looked down at my shirt and I saw it moving too!!! Its the first time I've seen you moving on the outside and it was awesome!

Your kicks have been getting stronger and stronger and I'm so happy because it helps me not worry as much about are you okay (though I did sneak and listen to your heartbeat in the bathroom the other night).

Anyhoo, Daddy's new job is going well and that makes Mommy happy. His old job was stressing me and you out, lol.

I'm attaching pictures from the wedding (per Mema's request) for you to see and our trip to Vegas. It was a blast!

2 comments:

  1. Uncle D, Aunty Aunty and NyeTJune 15, 2008 at 1:26 AM

    We had a great time at the wedding too...We're so glad we were able to make it. Congrats you 3!

    ReplyDelete
  2. The pictures, the pictures, . . .
    Your Mema loves pictures. . .
    Thank you Mommy.

    ReplyDelete