Tuesday, June 24, 2008

Good Morning Kenny!

Hi Baby,

I'm working from home today and can't stop thinking about you. I dreamt about you last night and I could see your arm print and leg print from the outside. I can't wait until that really happens! I can feel your little hands and tickle your little feet from the outside. It'll only be a few more weeks I'm sure because you are amazing and an overachiever, lol.

So, yesterday was a hard day and night for Mommy. I felt like my legs were like elephant trunks and my ankles and wrists are really achy. It could be from all the rain or from just being preggo. Your Grandma Murray suggested I talk to the Dr and possibly get some support stockings...:-( Mommy hates stockings, lol. We will try to do everything but that!

I came home from work and put my feet up. Daddy helped give Mommy a bath to make a her feel a little better (he's sweet when he wants to be). But then he needed a back rub because of too much leaning while helping Mommy in the bath, lol...we are getting old Kennedy.

Last night I felt like you decided to stand up in my belly. I felt so stretched out and gave your Daddy the flux because I couldn't get comfy. He doesn't have any problems getting comfy, so I'm sure you will sleep well with him. You probably already like his snoring and I'm sure you'll love lounging out on his belly when u get here.

Ok, I won't talk you to death this morning, I just can't wait to see you and kiss you and hold you. I love you!

No comments:

Post a Comment