Monday, May 19, 2008

Your latest snapshoot!

Here's a picture of you!!! This is of you at 17 weeks. Look at the lips on you already! You must get those from Mommy and Daddy! You look perfect and I can't wait to see you in real life. In a few weeks Daddy and I will be getting a 3D ultrasound where we can see even more of your features. It'll be awesome.

Yesterday, May 18, Daddy and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary of when we first met. We went back to the scene of the crime, lol. Its changed a lot, but we had a good dinner. I'm so glad we were at the right place at the right time last year because you were a product of our meeting.

This weekend Mommy and Daddy are also getting married! You will be there which is too cute. I can't wait because Mommy need a vacation and Daddy does too. And we will officially be The Smiths!

1 comment:

  1. Look at her just sitting there all quiet like, she thinks shes foolin somebody..:)

    ReplyDelete