Thursday, May 1, 2008

Testing for Lil Boogie


Yesterday, Mommy had her 16 week checkup. The doctor gave Mommy tests to make sure everything is progressing well with you. Of course you are fine! And Daddy and I are sure of it!

Mommy also lost 2 pounds...crazy since my belly is getting bigger and bigger (see picture). I think you are going to be a big healthy baby and Mommy will need to eat more to keep up with your production. Though my appetite isn't big, I'm going to have to make myself eat at least every 2 hours to keep up with you and Mr. Placenta (your life line).

I also talked to the doctor about my anxiety, I know I shouldn't have any. But that's what Mommy's do...worry, lol. She eased my fears, assured me she'd be there every step of the way and even suggested a bigger hospital that may make Mommy feel more comfy. Daddy and I have a tour on May 18th which is also the anniversary of the day we met! Exciting!

The doctor is making us wait until May 21st to find out if you are a boy or girl to make sure there are no false positives. That's only 3 more weeks. I can't wait!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment