Wednesday, May 14, 2008

ITS A GIRL!!! 18 weeks

THAT'S RIGHT, YOU HEARD RIGHT...YOU ARE A GIRL! Though if you are reading this you probably already know your gender, lol.

Lil Boogie now has a name...your Daddy and I are thinking about Kennedy...Kenny for short! How are you liking that? I hope you love it because Mommy talks to you all the time now! Kennedy this, and Kennedy that!

I must admit Mommy and Daddy thought you were a boy, just because, but your new ultrasound pix looks just like me...or what I looked like at 17 weeks invetro, lol.

I'm so happy I will have a little Lady to raise. And I promise as much as your Daddy tries, I will not let him put you in a helmet or cleats!

So guess whats happening with you this week. Being you are a girl, you have a uterus in my uterus. Crazy huh! One day, when you are about...40, you will be able to use that uterus to create little boogies of your own. I think with all the increases in estrogen Mommy has been getting a little emotional. Something about your Mommy is she hardly ever cries, and today, she couldn't hold back tears on the metro. Something about a staple and her hair being really big and nappy, but it brought her to tears. It was kinda funny in retrospect, but these hormones are turning Mommy into a mess.

I think the crying thingy may linger. I hear Mommy's cry a lot at little things...who knew!

Anyhoo, i'm so happy you doing well in there. Your heartbeat is strong and awesome and I saw your little bootie in the ultra sound! Too cute!

1 comment:

  1. Been a while since I've checked in...gotta catch up...Awww...little Boogie bootie!

    ReplyDelete