Thursday, December 15, 2011

Scared Straight

So, a couple of weeks ago I did this...



I straightened the fro! This is me in the city outside of work. I wore a hat most of the time I had it straight because I didn't love the thinness of my hair. I felt naked without my naps! I liked the look with the hat though and it worked for a couple of days.

I straightened it not because I wanted to, but because I needed to get my ends clipped. I went to Salon Revive in DC and they were ok. I went to them because they got good yelps but I felt my service was a little rushed. I've only been to the hairdresser in DC a few times and every time I've had to go home and do something more to it.

Anyhoo, I'm glad I went. My curls look great since I did it and I feel its so much easier to detangle! I will try to scare myself to straighten at least 3 or 4 times a year.

We'll see!

No comments:

Post a Comment