Monday, November 21, 2011

Happy Birthday To Me!!!

I just celebrated the 10th Anniversary of my 21st Birthday! Yes, time has gone by. I can't say its flown though, but its ticking away.

When I actually turned 21, I don't remember what I did. I barely drank back then. I'm sure my sister got me bottles of Moet (because she was just freakin' fly like that) and we had a random house party or something. My birthday's then were so uneventful and now...they are main events that last days, weeks, even the whole month!

This year my hubby treated me to a Cancun Vacation. It was absolutely breathtaking and amazing. I'd been to Cancun before with the bestie but we did it the hood way and didn't go all inclusive or allow ourselves any pampering. We just roughed it! It was def a trip that went down in our history, but this trip was its trump!

We stayed at the Fiesta Americana Condesa and I fully endorse this place. If you know me, I'm mad serious about reviews and this place consistently receives the highest reviews on trip advisor. I know why...they spoil the shit out of you. They make you feel like they are your bff's and they never want you to leave. I will remember this vacay forever...well whichever parts I can reember. Below is my photo montage of the birthday!






Including my random birthday party with my vacation friends...



And my smoking hot body in this bikini...I heart that bikini...

Its so nice going and being at an age where I don't care. I don't care about my tiger strips (stretch marks), cellulite, etc...I just cared about my glass staying full along with my belly!

I cannot wait to celebrate the 16th Anniversary of my Sweet 16 Birthday next year! Its going down!

No comments:

Post a Comment