Thursday, December 15, 2011

Let's Get Straight!

So its T minus 20 minutes and I'm on my way to the hair dresser to get my hair straightened (blown out and flat iron) and trimmed for the first time since starting this journey. Aside from my quick little home projects that were #fails.

It has been almost 15 months into my journey and I'm quite excited to see how starting off with a bald head to now will go. I'm so nervous and my sphinture is tight...inappropriate I know.

I can't wait to post pictures of my before and after shots. It should be interesting. I really can't wait to just run my fingers through my hair for a couple of days. Its been raining here so hopefully it doesn't ruin it too.

Ahhhhh, if i could scream outloud I would but I won't but I want to...

No comments:

Post a Comment