Tuesday, October 18, 2011

Introducing...Butter Scotch!

So, I've been gone for a minute and focusing my energy on two of my first loves...food and fashion. I've decided to create embark on a new venture that will allow me share my both of my loves with the world.

I formally introduce you to...Butter Scotch; the new place for all things awesome!

Butter Scotch is divided into two pieces, The Good Taste Shop and The Bake Shop.

The Good Taste Shop features sweet clothing and accessories available for purchase from my adventures in thrift and vintage shopping. Please click on the Good Taste Shop link to learn more information.


The Butter Scotch Bake Shop features a menu of my homemade sweet treats that are available for purchase. Please click on the Bake Shop link to learn more information.


I'm so very, very, very excited to bring This Moment to all of you! I appreciate all of your support in advance and know with you this will be a great success!

Let's Shake and Bake!

No comments:

Post a Comment