Tuesday, April 1, 2008

The Day My Life Changed Forever

Above is a picture from the day Mommy found out she was pregnant with you. She'd promised Auntie Tarsha and Carol that she would meet them out later that night. Daddy was also going to dinner with a couple of his friends.

On Mommy's way home from work, I had Daddy stop at the pharmacy because I didn't feel great and something was just a little off. I got a OTC pregnancy test and didn't tell Daddy. He suspected I was acting weird, but knew it should have been that "time of the month" so he didn't say anything, lol.

I went home, took the test and within seconds...a positive popped up! I was soooooo nervous and shocked and happy and scared...all at the same. Daddy was getting ready for his man-date and I slinked in the room and handed him the test. He of course lit up with excitement and the rest is history.

We both still went out with our friends and spead the news of the upcoming birth. This was a great day I'll remember forever!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah LB, This was definitely a good day..:)Uncle Kevin was happier than anybody. lol...by the way Never listen to Uncle Kevin...lol

    ReplyDelete